Servicing The Wanganui Region
For all your commercial and residential gasfitting needs.
At SPS we quote, plan, supply, install, replace, upgrade and maintain all of the following gasfitting services whether for natural gas or lpg.
- Storage Hot Water Cylinders
- Continuous flow hot water heaters
- Space heaters
- Convection heaters
- Flame fireplaces
- Outdoor patio heaters
- Outdoor gas fireplaces
- Portable lpg cabinet heaters
- Free standing gas ovens
- Bayonet points
- Central heating systems
- Combination gas boilers
- Radiant heaters
- Pool and spa gas water heaters
- Caravan and boat installations
- Gas appliance, flue and pipework home buyers report
We also offer the following Gasfitting Services…
- SPS specialise in all Gasfitting from locating and repairing that suspicious smell of gas you think you may have, to installation of gas pipework and flues for new homes.
- SPS are also available to maintain and service your gas appliances annually at your property and also at your rental properties. We pride ourselves in giving advice that ensures the longevity of your appliances.
- At SPS we also have a very affordable emergency hot water service where only if practical; we will install a loan appliance (for a small fee) while we work on sourcing the required parts for your own appliance. We strive to repair and maintain all gas appliances at your home, but should unforeseen circumstances arise, we have still got you covered.
- For rental properties it is a good idea to have your gas appliances checked over and serviced by SPS before a new tenant moves into the property.
- We also carry out repairs should your property or rental property fail a gas appliance safety inspection if being re-connected to the natural gas supply.
- For home buyer’s we are also able to offer a fixed price fully detailed report including images outlining the brand , model, condition and age of all gas appliances installed including condition of pipework, flue’s and whether the gas pipework is sound and leak free. We give our honest opinion on the overall condition of the complete installation of gas on your property. We also provide a plan of your home or building with pipe material and sizes included. This report is available to our regular customers also.
Always ensure that an authorised gasfitter carries out your Gasfitting work. Each gasfitter in N.Z must carry a practicing license card issued by the plumbers, gasfitters drainlayers board (pgdb) and be able to produce it at your request.
To learn more about gas and safety with gas please view our gas safety page.
We offer friendly expert advice and planning from the beginning of your job, renovation, addition, installation or repair, big or small, right to the end and beyond.
“Pipe it Once, Plumb it Right”
Callout service 24-7 night or day. Have confidence your property is protected from emergency gas related situations by having SPS, Sharp Plumbing Services only a phone call away.